So....I guess I should be happy. The doctor moved my due date from March 1st to February 26th. A few days sooner is a good thing, right? Well, the only reason it moved is because my baby is growing (g00d), but that little turd (ha ha ha, just kidding) is above weight right now while I have been so sick and lost 20 pounds!!!! All this time I have been worried about the "little" guy because I couldn't keep food down, and was having a hard time functioning! All to find out he is sucking the life right out of me and growing fine....I can see the next 18-20 years vividly in my mind.....
As a side note, although he is in the 80th percentiles for his head and abdomen size, the length of his legs is in the 40th percentile. Hmmm, short and stocky.....sounds about right. Must be our kid.
8 comments:
I can't believe that you are already half done. My ... time has flown!
YEAH!!! I love it!! I am so excited for you guys! Hove you gone shopping for stuff yet? I kept trying to make them move my due date up, they did it by only two days. I just can't wait to meet the little guy! Oh and I can't believe you have lost 20 pounds! WOW!! That is scary but I am so glad he is doing well. I am so sorry you are that sick. I hope you get feeling better soon.
Moving your due date up is DEFINITELY a good thing! Yea! So glad to hear he's growing well but I'm sure you would feel conflicted since you've been feeling so terrible. Just know this will end. Even if it doesn't end tomorrow. It will all be worth it and somehow we forget it all!
Hey "Browners" I found you from Jasmins blog. I know Chris from my youth. He was always a blast to hang out with. Have a fabulous Day!
Pam
it's amazing what those little things can survive. I hope your feeling good!
I am so excited for you! You better be posting some belly shots...I love them. You are going to be such a fun mom.
Yay for a closer due date!!! I'm so sorry you are feeling awful. If I could lose 20lbs. (without the yacking)I would! And yes, they do continue to suck the life out of you, oh but it is worth it!!!
That is every pregnant person's dream! Congrats on the new due date. Yahoo! I am crossing my fingers he comes on Feb 28!
Post a Comment