My beautiful sister Jessica had a beautiful little girl, Audrey Emily Burgi, on November 5!! It was great because I did not know when to make my flight into Utah. I guess I timed it perfect because I flew in the afternoon of November 5th and she had her baby at just after that! She weighed 6 lbs. 14 oz. I am so proud of Jessica, she did great!!! Here are some pictures of the first grandchild/niece of the Munk family. Here are some pictures of the little bundle!
New Addition Audrey with Mommy Jessica
New Daddy Kevin
Proud New Grandma Munk :)
Having a little nap with Grandpa
Auntie Erin
Showing off little princess!
Taking a little snooze together, she likes to be perched on my big fat belly. But I think my little guy would get jealous sometimes because he would kick her. I can see how their cousin relationship is going to be...Poor Audrey.
So lucky to be with her middle namesake Auntie Em :0)
Finally opening her eyes for us. She hardly ever opened them!!
5 comments:
Oh my goodness, she is so beautiful! I love her beautiful hair and her face is so sweet and perfect. I would be so lucky if my little beastette would be so cute!!
How are you feeling? I'm starting to feel like a house...and I'm always starving, uggh!
Seeing pictures of your niece makes me excited to see your little man!!
What a little sweetheart! I can definitely tell that she has a little Munk in her!!
She a doll! Look's like you got some good practice!
SO ADORABLE!! I am so happy you were there at the perfect time! Congratulations to you and your whole family!
She is beautiful! It looks like your family is doing well too. I haven't seen your whole crew in so long it was fun to see them in your pictures.
Can you believe that you will be in the hot seat soon with a new baby boy in your arms?! I can't wait to see him! You look great!
Post a Comment