Thursday, June 10, 2010

Hakuna Matata

Okay, so I am kind of retarded. I just figured out how to upload a video. Before I would wait and wait, and it wouldn't upload so I would just give up. I published this video of Mason a while ago on Facebook, but wanted to show it here for my fam and friends that don't Facebook.

Mason LOVES LOVES LOVES music and in the mornings when I am dressing him he just dances away. He is in love with Disney songs, and his favorites are Hakuna Matata, The Bare Necessities and most of the Tarzan songs. It is funny to me that at this age he can differentiate between songs he wants to dance to, but he definitely does!!





2 comments:

Casey Hyer Photography said...

I love his expressions the whole time. Pretty classic

Kylene said...

I love his wide eyes! You've got a dancer on your hands. :)