A hike up Mill Creek

Seeing my sister and mother (poor Jessica got rear ended in Logan, but the baby is okay)
A great camp spot up Grey's Canyon by Jackson Hole
Breakfast in the trailer with the folks
Campfires
Playing with the new camera, Canon G10, Love it!
Chopping your own wood
Sitting around the campfire with loved ones
Learning how to fly fish with Dad

Hanging out in Jackson Town Square
Hiking around Jenny Lake to Hidden Falls

Not pictured(but still an important part of a great vacation): Seeing my grandparents, lift ride to the top of Snow King overlooking Jackson, hanging out with Paul and Susan, The actual picture of us at Hidden Falls, White Water rafting.
We had a great time. Can't wait to go back!
10 comments:
I haven't been to Jackson Hole in YEARS! Looks like tons of fun. Jenny Lake is beautiful.
I wish I could have seen you! It seems like you had tons of fun though. I love Jenny Lake, I think it is just beautiful!
Looks awesome! I'm glad you can make it home once in a while.
Also I love the G10!! My favorite point and shoot!
Does look like you guys had a GREAT time. I love that place! I am learning to fly fish, myself. I actually love it - who would have ever thunk ... me and a fly rode haha
P.S. Aren't you headed to Colorado sometime in the near future? If so, we should try and meet up
What a perfect vacation. It all looks so relaxing! How long were you vacationing for?- not long enough I bet!
I feel great! Thanks for asking!
Looks like so much fun! So great to see your sisters again, isn't it!
How fun! I haven't been back to Jackson Hole since my honeymoon. Thanks for the pics, they brought back fun memories. Fabulous fun!!
It is too bad we couldn't have met up in Logan, but it looks like you had an amazing time! It makes me want to go real camping soooo bad!
It looks like you had such a great time! We just spent the week with Grandma and Grandpa and Ryan & it was wonderful! We kept saying how we REALLY need to do a family reunion. We miss seeing you and your sisters.
Loved the climbing photos. You looked tough as nails with those braids :) Cutie!
Post a Comment