I know what you are thinking. It looks harmless right? Notice the blue ribbon. It is a boy. In approx. 6 months Chris and I will be entering into parenthood with a boy! We are both excited, but a little apprehensive. You see, if you know anything about us, you know that there are A LOT of girls in both of our families. Chris was pretty sure we were going to have a girl. I just felt it was time for a boy. I was right, and yes, I did make Chris admit that out loud.So, yes, I am pregnant, yes we are having a boy, and no, that is not a picture of ours of course. Ours is still very small and we only get black and white pictures, but I can't get my scanner to work so you got a picture of this cute little one instead. I am due March 1st.
By the way for those of you who are calculating...I am only 13 1/2 weeks, but I had to do some special testing for being very high risk in my pregnancy so they went ahead and did a blood test to find out the gender. What can I say, Chris and I are both very impatient! :)
13 comments:
I know I already told you on you fb, but I'm so happy for you! How are you feeling?
Yeah! What a fun post to stumble upon this morning! Congrats! I hope hope the pregnancy goes smoothly!
Hooray, hooray!!! Congrats on the pregnancy and boys, well...a lot of energy and a lot of FUN. I'm so excited for you and your sweetie. I hope you're feeling alright. Bleh...the first bit can be so yucky.
Haylee - you are going to be a GREAT mom! Can't wait til the little guy is finally here, and we can see some real pics!!
P.S. can't wait to see some belly shots of the cute momma
Oh WOW, Contratulations!! I don't know much about boys either... but this is awesome news.
Congrats! That is so awesome!
This is the best day ever, I find out your due on my birthday, your having a boy just like me and your sick as a dog just like I was. Auhhh what a feeling...Congrats if you need anything just give a holler :)
Nice! I am proud! Congratulations. I hope your feeling okay- those first few months are kinda rough.
Amazing!! You guys are going to be amazing parents!
I know I've had some of the best 4 weeks of my life so far!
Congrats on such fun news! I wish I had some advice but I wouldn't know what to do with a boy. Everything is PINK at our house. ;)
Congrats!! Can't wait for more updates
Boys are so fun! You guys are going to be great parents too. I hope your last little bit of 1st trimester goes by quickly for you. You'll be feeling good soon.
Congrats, Congrats! I hope it flies by for you. March will be here before you know it. I can't wait to see him!
Post a Comment