Stop number 1:
William and Sonoma
-I will give them this one, they said they were going for BBQ Sauce. But after this I don't know.
Stop number 2:
Pottery Barn
-Which guy came up with this stop? Not sure. I will not count my husband out though.
Stop number 3:
Central Market
-This is our big Supermarket that is like Whole Foods, but I think a lot better. The reason for their stop here? Eclairs and Orangina. Something about french pastries and sparkling orange drink does not sound manly.
Guys night? I am not so sure. Sounds like they were missing their women :)
4 comments:
Ha ha That's cute!! I love it!! I hope you are feeling okay! I am sure it's tough being on bed rest!
You made me laugh! Not exactly what I think of when I picture a "guys night" out, but my husband would have definitely been there for the William Sonoma and the food market. His cup of tea...but then they would have reverted back and watched some sports game...
I'm so sorry you're on bed-rest. What's up?? Hooray for only having a few weeks to go!
Hahaha, sounds more like a girls night out to me!
BTW You look great, keep us posted on the progress!
That is absolutely HILARIOUS! Sounds like some of mine and Chiki's date nights. Oh boy let me tell you ... we go all out. We pay a babysitter to watch the ladies, so we can walk around stores in peace
Post a Comment