Friday, January 22, 2010

Some Pictures


Chris took some pictures last night from the top of our building of the city and our apartment, that I thought I would share. They are pretty good.









And he also took a picture of me at 35 weeks. Blah. I look huge, but oh well. I am on partial bed rest right now, but get to be off in about a week in a half because the doctor says the baby will be plenty big to come if he is ready by then. I can't wait :)






6 comments:

Trisha said...

You look darling!

Hayley said...

Lovely pictures, and even lovelier you.

Wishing you much luck!! Can't wait for the baby post.

Alabama Apples said...

You're so cute! I'm so excited for you!!! And maybe a little jealous little guy could be coming so soon. I think my little girl is staying put...hopefully not passes my due date!

Beautiful pictures of the city!

Shelly Traveller said...

Lucky, beautiful views! It's amazing too think there is a little person in there, too cute!

Amy F. said...

Way cool pictures!
And its so fun to take pictures to remember that there was an actual BABY inside of you! I still can't get over it ;)
You are adorable!!

KIRSTEN said...

Hye pregger's ... looking good! I love the view from your apartment