Getting ready to raft with the Hill clan (boys only :(

Getting ready to go out on the boat with JP and Natalie

Mason HATED wearing his life jacket

Chris getting up on the Wake Surf

JP getting up on the Wake Surf

Butt Wake Surfing....New sport?

Just to brag a little, I know this isn't that much, but I am pretty proud of myself for even getting up on the wakeboard after my 2 shoulder surgeries, a back surgery and having a my baby by c section 5 months ago...so yeah, I got up!

The boys!

Mason thinking he is in charge

Before hiking on the 4th of July. JP, and Natalie were so great to host us all weekend!

Mason so excited for his first Rodeo!

Meeting up with Sami and Nicole our friends from Houston was another highlight. Here is Mason and Sami, just two weeks apart. His first girlfriend! He went straight for her hand, that little flirt!


Rest of the week was spent at the horse ranch

Mason loved the horses! They would come right up to us, and he would start petting them no problem!

He also loved the Rabbits and the ducks....but goats? Not so much...

At the races. My uncles horse is behind us. He ran 3rd in that race.

Mason loved the pigs as well, but they just wanted to bite him so I couldn't get him too close.

Us with Shirley, Trevor and Ryan. Love these guys!

So glad we got a picture with Natalie. She wouldn't let us at first, but so glad she did! Wish we could see her more often!!

2 comments:
What an adventuring little boy! I adore his big beautiful eyes! He seems like such a smiley happy little man.
first off ... I am completely jealous of your trip to Cali. And second, I absolutely LOVE little Mason's bathing suit bottoms!
Post a Comment