I am just wanting everyone to know how sad I am. My 5 month old crawls. Not just army crawling, like, REAL crawling. He is all over the place today.....Tell me one good reason why he can crawl, but can't sleep through the night! Ughh. I don't have any pictures or anything yet. I just wanted everyone to know how sad I am that my baby is growing so fast.
5 comments:
The faster he gets, the more worn out little Mason will be ... and then it's nighty night time for him:)! Post a video. He is so dang CUTE!!
Tell me about it!! Just nock him down when he tries to walk. No really.
Oh man. Crawling already. From there it is a big blur. One minute you think you have a baby and the next minute it is a walking, talking kid with a mind of its own.
I will be the first to admit that I didn't fully appreciate the moments Olivia was a baby but she does have so much personality now.
Oooh, I know it can be so sad. Gavin (my second child) was walking at 8 1/2 months...it makes their babyhood go too fast. However, I will say he is fabulous on the mile-stone front! Whew, what a little mover! Emmeline is still pretty much a lump, a rolling lump, but still a lump. :) {{hugs}} Be proud of him, but I offer hugs for you.
Woah!!! That is fast! As for bedtime, I'm lucky that both my kids were awesome sleepers. We don't let our kids take naps from about 5 on when they were babies so they'd be worn out. Then bath and feeding. It seemed to work wonders
Post a Comment