Monday, September 13, 2010

Some pics I have meant to post....

And a Video of my jumping maniac!!



We have HUGE mirrors in our house, and boy are they a hit! Mason (and numerous other children) gravitate toward them.

Photobucket



Crawling around the Evans's backyard with cousin Julia

Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket


He really wishes he could walk on his own.

Photobucket


Peeking out from behind the backpack

Photobucket


Mason LOVES that he gets to eat solids now! He loves all the veggies, but isn't quite sure about fruit yet...
Photobucket



Photobucket

And I leave you with a picture of Chris on the top of Mt. Whitney!!! Awesome job Chris!!!

Photobucket

4 comments:

Sandy said...

He is so cute. I love his smile in the picture where he is crawling on the red blanket.

Trisha said...

Such a good little guy!

Trisha said...

I meant good looking little guy!

Kylene said...

I love the "peaking out of the backpack" look. He is getting so big and SO CUTE!