Just a warning that there are a lot of pictures on here. I won't be offended if you don't look at them, but it is the best attempt we could make at doing some family pics and Mason's 6 month pictures on our own. Chris bought a new camera with the insurance money from the break in, and a new lens, so we thought we should try it out. I haven't done editing on any of them, but this is what we got. I love all the pics of Mason, but I need to lose more of that baby weight!!!

Could he be any cuter here?


He totally just started sucking his thumb yesterday, and we caught him in the act.

This is by far one of my favorites. I didn't know Chris was taking pictures still, I was just trying to get little guy to laugh. He caught us in the perfect moment together.







Another one I love of the Little Guy


This is my favorite of Chris with Mason.




Could we have a future Rock Climber?




9 comments:
You guys are cute!
I love them! I especially love the one of Mason in the grass...beautiful! I also love the one with you swinging little man, so precious! Fab pictures!
These are adorable! I love family pic.
He looks a lot like his daddy! Very cute... all of them! I really need to get out my tripod and try our timer out to get an actual family picture will all of us in it. Otherwise my kids are going to think they only had a Dad.
Those are just priceless!! Such pretty pictures! You really capture him!
I still think it is hilarious we both have a Chris and a Mason! :-) Those pictures are awesome and I love the ones of Mason! He is adorable!!!
You have a handsome little Browner on your hands. So cute! The pictures are great, some even look like the background is fake it is so amazing! I guess one good thing came out of the robbery.
cute cute cute!
I love these pictures! I just want to squeeze that little guy. BTW, sorry if Julia taught him the thumb sucking thing--but I have to say it makes for happy babies.
We missed you guys on Saturday!
Post a Comment