
Tuesday, February 8, 2011
12 for 12
I took on a little thing some friends in Salt Lake are doing called 12 for 12. Basically, for those of us that can't, won't, forget, are too lazy, etc. to take a picture every day of the year, you take 12 pictures on the 12th of each month. This is ti kind of document a typical day that month. My first month isn't too exciting, I was sick so they are mostly taken around the house....which I guess does document January since I was sick most of the month. Also, the pictures are pretty bad because I was too lazy to find a good camera, so I used my phone. Hopefully Feb will be better! But here is Jan 12, 2011!! (and yes, Mason usually has to change outfits that much....)



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
So sorry you've been sick. Hope it's not a 9 month thing :)
I actually think trying to remember the 12th day of every month would be harder than taking a picture of something everyday. Half of the time I don't know what day of the week it is, let alone the date.
Great idea! I am going to love following this.
What a fun idea. I've already missed Jan but maybe I can do it in Feb--if I remember. What's the date today???
Love it...it may make you post at least once a month! ;)
Post a Comment