
I know this is SOOOO late, but I do want to document Mason's first Christmas, even if it was a bit crazy. Christmas Eve was mostly spent loading up our Uhaul (THANK YOU everyone who helped with our move, we couldn't have done it without you!!!), then we drove away from our home for the last 7 months to my parents house to celebrate the season. Fun was had by all of course. Audrey and Mason still don't really get it, but it was still a lot of fun.


Mason was spoiled of course, even if he doesn't realize it. Megablox, a Megablox table, new jackets, a tent, "tools" and he even got a new Burley bike trailer so he can tag along with dad on those bike rides.
After a couple of hours in the morning we set out for our drive to our new home. It took us awhile with the Uhaul, but after ten hours we finally made it to Reno to stay with the Hill clan for the night. Mason had a lot of fun playing with cousin Ben, who taught him how to use a light saber (sorry, I filmed this sideways).
The next day the normally 2 hour drive took 4.5 because of all the snow through Donner Pass. But we finally made it late Sunday night and moved our stuff into our new apartment. Whew! What a Christmas!!!
Oh yes, and also, because I don't want to be in an apartment very long, I also got Mason a drum set for Christmas. :) He loves it.
1 comment:
I love the picture of Mason with his drum set...he looks so happy with those big beautiful eyes!
Post a Comment