I have been asking Chris to take Mason's One year pictures, and he did that today! I couldn't be happier with how they turned out. Chris took Mason to the park and got some good shots.
I love Mason's blue eyes, too! His smile in the swing is fabulous!!
Hooray for baby number 2!!!! I'm so sorry for your ugly pain. My dad had to undergo 4 back surgeries for herniated disks, spinal fusion, etc. He has always said that was by far the most excruciating pain. I'm glad all is well with little baby!
2 comments:
His blue eyes are amazing!
I love Mason's blue eyes, too! His smile in the swing is fabulous!!
Hooray for baby number 2!!!! I'm so sorry for your ugly pain. My dad had to undergo 4 back surgeries for herniated disks, spinal fusion, etc. He has always said that was by far the most excruciating pain. I'm glad all is well with little baby!
Post a Comment