Monday, August 22, 2011

He's Here!!!

I know I haven't blogged in quite awhile.  I have felt too, well, you know, blah, this pregnancy.  But I figure if there is anything noteworthy right now it is this:



Davis Truman Brown

08/15/2011

8 lb. 9 oz.

19 3/4 in. long

11:28 am

Welcome to our family!!!

7 comments:

Casey Hyer Photography said...

beautiful, congratulations to both of you

Mortons Love said...

Ahhhh! He is beautiful. Congratulations!!

Hayley said...

So very perfect! Congrats!!

Jenny said...

He is so cute and his name just screams President of the United States or at least a doctor. I'm so glad your pregnancy is finally over! You two better be more careful next time :)

KIRSTEN said...

What a sweet little man! CONGRATS!!

Rachel said...

Yay! So happy for you guys. Love the name. He's looks like a big, beautiful, healthy boy!

Alabama Apples said...

Congratulations!!! He's beautiful!