Monday, October 3, 2011

Life As A Boy

We went to Yosemite this weekend and Mason had a great time exploring!!



Started out in the carrier......


Then wanted to climb a tree.....


Running free....


Chris trying to keep him in tow....


Works for a minute.....


But then there was a great puddle to run through...


Found a stick...


What should I do with it?...


I'll just carry it for a minute...


I can beat this bush with it...


This looks fun...



And I'm off again!...


Awwww Man!  Back in the carrier.



And a few of Davis with Natalie.






And this is what happens at the end of the day of hiking, and no naps.

5 comments:

Rachel said...

I can totally relate! Seth has a daily love affair with one stick or another. That's all he needs to be happy-and maybe some sand and rocks. Cute pics!

Trisha said...

Yosemite is one of my favorite places EVER! He's so cute :)

Jenny said...

Boys are exhausting! I only have one and I am like Mason at the end of the day!

Nicole said...

I love your life and miss being a part of it! Miss you

Alabama Apples said...

What a busy little boy! I know how they are ;)