Monday, September 12, 2011

Some recent pictures I'm Loving


Monterey Bay Aquarium


Mason and cousin Julia in San Francisco


Mason and Chris after church


Mason making brownies


Mason and a baby goat at the fair


Mason and "his" new baby Davis


Mason and Sadie


Mason jumping


The Browns and the Hills in Tahoe


Davis and "Gampa" Munk


CHEESE


Auntie Em and cousin Harper


Mason giving Harper kisses

We were able to do Davis's baby blessing at my grandparents house so my dad and Grandpa could help with the blessing.  It made it that much more special.


Davis with his Great Grandma Hansen



Trying to get Harper to take her pacifier


A great picture of Erin and Harper


Love this one of Audrey


Waiting to go on 4 wheeler ride


With mom, or Grammy Munk


Yay for splash pads.  It's hot!





My boys <3

3 comments:

Jenny said...

The little girl crying is so cute! I love the one of Davis and his great grandma, so sweet. So glad to see some pics of your boys. You are totally outnumbered girl!

Alabama Apples said...

I love the pictures. Mason is so cute and I love your littlest squishy one. I laughed out loud on the picture of the little girl crying. I think those kind are some of my favorites!

Rachel said...

Oh my gosh. Mason is HUGE! Especially next to his little brother. You guys all look so happy. :) Hope all is well.