I was glad to hear from you on my blog! I am excited that you started one. I checked out your pictures on facebook a long time ago but never really use facebook. Blogging is much better. If you don't mind I will put your link on my page. Come visit the blog anytime. Love the pictures by the way.
I saw your comment on Rox's blog and had to pop in. You look amazing and so happy. It was great to see pictures of you enjoying life. Take care! Charie "Socwell" Francom
Hope you don't mind a post from me. My hubby remembered you - he hung out with Rachel Smart at USU a lot and well we still see Rachel and her cute family. Anyway, he said you found "crazy Hayley's" blog? Looks like you and your hubby have plenty of adventures to keep you busy!
4 comments:
I was glad to hear from you on my blog! I am excited that you started one. I checked out your pictures on facebook a long time ago but never really use facebook. Blogging is much better. If you don't mind I will put your link on my page. Come visit the blog anytime. Love the pictures by the way.
Sweet Blog!!
I saw your comment on Rox's blog and had to pop in. You look amazing and so happy. It was great to see pictures of you enjoying life. Take care! Charie "Socwell" Francom
Hope you don't mind a post from me. My hubby remembered you - he hung out with Rachel Smart at USU a lot and well we still see Rachel and her cute family. Anyway, he said you found "crazy Hayley's" blog? Looks like you and your hubby have plenty of adventures to keep you busy!
Post a Comment