So, I am going to try out this blogging thing, even though I feel that we are a bit boring, because EVERYONE is telling me they want to see what Chris and I are doing. Well, you will see that we are boring just like I said. We are in Houston right now.
The Galleria, one of the biggest malls I have ever been too, but also one that I cannot buy anything in because the stores are too fancy. We went to New Orleans a couple weekends ago when my sister was here, and that was great fun!! 
We have been here for about 6 weeks now, and although it is not our San Diego that we have grown to love the past five years, we are getting used to it. I actually have quite a bit of fun on my scooter puttering about the city, and am not missing paying for expensive gas right now. I think when I filled my tank up it cost me $2.95 and I have gone 3 weeks on that. Since being in Houston we have been doing all the Touristy stuff---Houston Rockets game, Rodeo, George Bush Monument (yes there is a statue of The first George Bush, and yes, there is a security guard there at all times!!)
Tonight we are going to watch the Houston Astros play our San Diego Padres, GO PADRES!! I will probably be the only one in the crown cheering on the Padres in my gear :) I go to the zoo about once a week because it is right next door, and it is interesting to watch the animals, they have such personalities that I am getting to know. For those of you wondering about my doctor stuff, I did finally get in to see the Doctor about my shoulder and did get into physical therapy! WooHoo! Hopefully on the road to recovery. My back still gets sore every once in awhile, but I just have to be careful. The doctor says that I will most likely have to have surgery again, but for now I am just trying to keep it strong. I guess that is about it to start off with. Hope everyone is well!
1 comment:
I love it! I am pretty excited to see what you are up too, it's been much too long! It looks like you guys are happy and all is well!
Post a Comment