So Chris has started a new hobby. Since we do not live by the ocean anymore, no more surfing. Now every Tuesday night I get to go and watch him at his Hockey Games! It is a lot of fun actually, and Chris is loving it. The past two weeks that we went he had a hard time with his stick, and then we figured out that it was just too long for my "shortie" husband. So last night he cut off about 4 in. The result----his game was a lot better!!
My favorite part is the after game tradition. After the game Chris, Adam (his friend that is on his team), Rebecca (Adam's wife) and I go to "House of Pies"! Last night I had a fresh strawberry pie, YUM!! This is what we are going to be doing every Tuesday night, so if anyone tries to call us and doesn't get an answer that is where we are!!
5 comments:
Yeah! for starting a blg. I'll be keeping up on your and all your recoveries :)
Your Tuesday sounds like a fun day. We just put the kids to bed and watch American Idol.
Wow, good to see you, I've been thinking about you and Erin lately. Maybe it's being back in Logan. We bought a house by Lundstrom Park. Come visit!!!!!!!
Hi Haylee- What a fun Tuesday night!! Living in Canada we have learned to love hockey!!
that is so funny you commented on my blog because i just found yours a few days ago. i love your slide show, it looks like you are very adventurous and have alot of fun. it's great seeing ya(on your blog) i love being able to keep in touch with everyone through blogging, thanks for the comment, keep in touch.
hey this is going to be fun, and i think it's great that you found me. I love Houston!! My grandparents live there, what you need to go next it go to Galveston you can go to the beach and there is ton to do there.
Post a Comment