Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Fun filled weekend!






So we had a great weekend!! We left on Friday to drive to Austin to attend our Brother-in-laws graduation from University of Texas. It was a lot of fun, a lot of family and a lot of Texas BBQ! We are so excited for Rick to have been able to finish his Phd in Economics, but sad that our only family in Texas will now be moving to Utah. It was a lot of fun to hang out with the neices and nephews one last time. We also got to hang with Wendy before she moves to Bermuda to coach gymnastics. Then on Sunday we drove to Dallas to attend the Radiohead concert. It was a great show!! SO MANY PEOPLE!!! Then we high tailed it home to Houston because Chris's parents were staying at our house on their way back to Kansas City. Yesterday we went to the Johnson Space Center. It was pretty cool. It was very cool seeing a lot of the rockets and the space ships, and I even touched a moon rock!!













Chris and his mom at UT graduation







Chris is such a good Uncle!!







The family after all the hard work!











Had to put this cute picture of our niece Katie up! She is so cute!!!





Goofing off in the pool!




Radiohead Concert, I know, you can't see much, but the video wouldn't upload. Sorry.

Mission Control! Houston, we have a problem!





Top of one of the rockets that went to the moon.



4 comments:

Hayley said...

I want to go somewhere fun....I'm jealous! I bet Radiohead was awesome too!

Mortons Love said...

Yes, definitely come see us when you come!!!

Looks like a fun trip! I am also jealous of Radiohead.

Roxanne said...

Do you guys ever work(jk)? It looks like you are on cool trips all the time...I want in!

How is the eye? Our cousin had the same thing a few years ago. It was really interesting to watch the process and learn more about it. I hope yours doesn't last very long. Good luck and keep having fun.

Charie and Jonathan Francom said...

RADIOHEAD! I am so envious of you! I am a huge fan!