YAY!! After 3 1/2 years of physical therapy I have finally been released!!! Woohoo! I have gone to Physical therapy at least once or twice a week since Jan. 2005 and am excited to have some of my time back. My shoulder and back are finally getting stronger!
11 comments:
Wa Hoo for you - no more tourture!
I remember I was SOOOOO glad to be done with Physical Therapy.
Yeah for you! I didn't realize that you have been doing it for that long! How miserable!
Hear, hear on the YEAH for no more physical therapy. I pretty much spent the entire senior year of HS in therapy for my knee, then stupidly hurt it again water skiing and ended up back in therapy. Ha, I've now shown those therapists, I don't exercise anymore!
Congrats! That must be a relief to be finally done with physical therapy.
Hooray! I hope it continues to get better and better!
Nice! That is a milestone for sure! Did you start the Host yet? I wanted to hear what you think of it. Anyway, it looks like you had fun on your trip to Utah. Your camping trip looked like fun too. Was it cold up there? Tent or Trailer? What are Jessica and Emily up to?
Hip, Hip, Hurray for no more physical therapy! I am glad you found a job back in gymnastics. Hopefully you won't have anymore injuries, Knock on wood!!!
Rachel
Are you really sure it is over??? For your sake, I hope it is. Gymanstics really took its toll on your body, but you were such a natural :) How is the pirate thing coming along? Getting better?
Hey, I found your blog! Congrats on the marriage! Gotta love it, right?
And sorry about your shoulder, but glad it is doing better! What a pain in the "bleep"!
CONGRATULATIONS on your release. May you never have to go back!!
Hooray for overcoming! I can't believe it was for 3 years...uggh!
Post a Comment