Friday, June 20, 2008

TRIP TO UTAH!

So I just got back from my trip to Utah and I had a BLAST! Okay, thre was nothing that was extra special, but I always have a blast when I am with my family. It is a great feeling. First I got to hang out with my friends Paul, Susan and Marc for a day. We ate at an awesome little Italian Sandwich shop, very good! Then my mom picked me up and I got to hang out with her and her two sisters. My aunts and my mom together are hilarious! We stayed at my aunt and uncles cabin in Heber Canyon and at one point they had freaked themselves out about mice so much that my mom screamed because she thought one was "grabbing" her. Needless to say that made the other two run screaming around the basement. Funny stuff, we were all laughing so hard we were crying! Here is a pic of the "cabin", or the "lodge" as we like to call it!



I got to see some friends that I haven't seen in a long time!! Amanda and Hayley, next time we will hang out longer!! I miss you guys!! I also saw my Grandpa Hansen, Grandma Hansen and Grandma Munk. You all look great, and I can't wait to see you again!!



I went camping with my family. It was so much fun! Logan canyon was gorgeous!! So green and luscious! Erin even drove from Jackson to hang out for the weekend. It was great to celebrate Father's Day up in the Canyon with out dad. Here are some pictures from Franklin Basin.



Emily cutting us some fire wood.

Annie, the 5th daughter, or as my mom likes to call her, "the other woman". It is sad that our dad confuses us with a dog! HA HA HA!





Hanging out by the fire with Emily and Dad.




The hills of Franklin Basin.
Just want you to see how green it was at our camp :)





The deer were out in abundance and this one wanted to pose for us!




Dolly the mule, I love her and feel the most comfortable when I ride her. We have had her for 20 years. Since I was 7 years old!!



Me and my dad going for a ride.



Back at camp after our ride.



Eating our Father's Day Dinner!



We also got a wii fit for our wii system. It was a lot of fun to do that with the fam. We made our mii people look like us by doing our BMI's. So mine got shorter and fatter, and of course it put me next to my brother in lae Kevin who is really skinny. I Need to keep working to get that bed rest weight down!

One of the main reasons I went to Utah when I did was for my friend Iris's wedding. It was a lot of fun to see friends from college I haven't seen in awhile. It was also fun to see Iris so happy, she looked BEAUTIFUL!!







Demetrio and Tiffany








Marcos (Nick Albert and Glen in the background)





8 comments:

Hayley said...

It was great to see you, and good karma I think.

Next time we will have to go there together. Deal?

You look great.

Charie and Jonathan Francom said...

Ohh you made me so excited for our trip to ID and UT here in a couple weeks. I miss the mountains and fresh camping air! Loved the pictures!

Jenny said...

I love Logan too! Even though we're only an hour away, it's always fun to go home and hang out with the family. It looks like you had a lot of fun.

Nate and Tasha said...

Man, I haven't seen your fam in so long. Looks like everyone is doing great. This is for Nancy, "Twanda!!" I am going to Utah in a few weeks, can't wait. We will have to coincide our visits sometime :)

Sandy said...

Looks like you had an awesome time in Utah. I love your camping pictures.

camigodfrey said...

im glad you had a such a great time coming home, looks like your family has alot of fun. you still look like you did ten years ago(which is great)! i can still remember when we took gymnastics together with gus, do you think he still teaches and wears those short, short shorts?

camigodfrey said...

how funny i got his name wrong, im glad you had him get some different shorts. i can hardly remember our trip, we went to colorado right but i cant picture the other two girls, i think there were two besides us. i remember thinking there were some cute boys there. were we in middle school at that time.

Nyman's said...

I can't belive how far away you moved. I'm sure you family loves it when you come home. I hope you don't mind I'm taking a peek at your site, I seem to find these as I go through everyone elses that I have. Glad I found it!