Tuesday, June 10, 2008
The Job
So it has been awhile since I wrote on here, mainly because I started a job at a gymnastics center a couple weeks ago. What started as being a part time job while I was doing rehab, has turned into MORE of a full time job! I walked into a random gymnastics center and asked if they needed front desk help because I was bored not having a job. Well, instead of that I am being a summer gymnastics camp director and their team manager (basically I do all the paperwork for the team program, pick out leotards, enter them into gymnastics meets, etc.) It seems to be working out well for me. I am not sacrificing my rehab, but I am involved in what I love at a director level. The only thing is that I am working 10 hours every day!!! Oh well, summer camps will only be for the summer, so after that I should be good. I don't have any good pictures to post right now, but I am going to Utah this weekend for a wedding and to see fam and a few friends. I will post some pics when I get back!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Congrats on the job!
Ha! Jenny took the words right out of my mouth! What a great job for you.
wow, what a way to find a job! sounds like fun!
Halee and Chris,
Cute blog! Be careful with the new job! You've had more than your share of surgeries already. I'm trying to keep your mom in line! It's not an easy job but someone's got to do it!
Take care,
Patty
Haven't you been hurt before from coaching too much? be careful.
Good for you. I am happy to hear that you have been able to find a job/something to do that you like. Although, when I read you are headed to Utah this weekend, because I am headed to Utah next weekend. We just keep on missing each other. One of these times, it will work!!
I am so bummed we never got together while we lived so close. I can't believe you moved! Do you like it? So, you are working for a gym, not much of a surprise :) You are so great at it! Good luck with camp.
I am so glad you found me, I will keep checking in on you!
Post a Comment