Are they cookies? I saw a movie the other day that took place in Japan, and all I could think is how lucky you are to be headed that way. What a culture shock, but you are going to love it!!
Never seen them, but they look yummy...I'm embarrassed of my current addiction. Candy corn. Seriously, I'm soooo addicted! I have even survived on candy corn and water for a couple of days, awful, I know. So, anyway, I feel your addiction pain ;)
hey hay..i just started a blog named skyview1999.blogspot.com to keep in touch with all the 99ers. go to the bottom and sign in and pass the word on so we can get as many of us out there reconnected for events and reunions...if we have any!
7 comments:
I've never seen these, they look yummy!
I had a similar addiction once. Also a roll of "biscuits" called Hob Nobs. The top is covered in chocolate and they are divine. I understand
They look good. I am addicted to Tolberone chocolate bars and Mint Milano Cookies :)
I've never seen these before!
Are they cookies? I saw a movie the other day that took place in Japan, and all I could think is how lucky you are to be headed that way. What a culture shock, but you are going to love it!!
Never seen them, but they look yummy...I'm embarrassed of my current addiction. Candy corn. Seriously, I'm soooo addicted! I have even survived on candy corn and water for a couple of days, awful, I know. So, anyway, I feel your addiction pain ;)
hey hay..i just started a blog named skyview1999.blogspot.com to keep in touch with all the 99ers. go to the bottom and sign in and pass the word on so we can get as many of us out there reconnected for events and reunions...if we have any!
Post a Comment