Sunday, November 23, 2008

A Picture Tag

So, I was tagged once again....But it is not too bad, even I can do this one. I am supposed to go to my pictures and get the 4th picture in my 4th folder. Hopefully it is not too embarrassing............






So....This is back in 2006. I was in Utah just at the right time to go to the Cache County Fair! I don't really know what I am doing in this picture, maybe trying to kiss the pig......not sure.......

Anywho, I tag:

Marcie

Jesse

Sandy

Carli

and Melese

Mostly because I am hoping to see more pictures of their new babies!!!!!

5 comments:

Charie and Jonathan Francom said...

I have to say I read your comment on T's blog about taking your man to the Twilight premier and I was laughing HARD out loud. He must really love you!!!!

Jenny said...

NICE!!!

KIRSTEN said...

Come on ... no faking. Next time lets see a real kiss with the pig - haha. YUCK

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad I found your blog!!! I'm going to love keeping up with what you two are doing!!

Casey Hyer Photography said...

Nice post! By the way, love the the Blind Melon, and I love to hit the Hit!! Have you tried the other flavors?