Sunday, November 2, 2008

I was Tagged

Kristina Tagged me quite awhile ago, and I just haven't had the time to to it, but tonight I do so here goes!


Eight tv shows I like to watch

1- Dancing with the stars

2- Amazing Race

3- The Office

4- 30 Rock

5- The Colbert Report

6- The Daily Show with Jon Stewert

7- Samantah Who?

8 - The Simpsons

Eight things that happened yesterday

1- I slept in because I wasn't feeling well

2- Chris brought me breakfast (thus more laying in bed)

3- Took my book, The Host (much better than people led me to believe), back to the library

4- Walked around REI while Chris bought a present for his friend Dave's birthday

5- Went to Best Buy to see if they had Guitar Hero World Tour by some miracle, they didn't

6- Met our Friends Dave and Jasmin for dinner at Colina's Restaurant for Daves Birthday.  

7- Ate yummy Ravioli and some delicious homemade Texas Sheetcake

8- Played wii golf with Chris, Dave and Jasmin.  Just so you all know I golfed -3.  I rock.

Eight places I love to eat

1- All time favorite place is back in Logan, Juniper Take Out.  What I wouldn't give for that right now.

2- Pizza Port in Carlsbad.  I miss hanging out there after work with all my friends!

3- Fredericos (another Logan favorite)

4- Pappasito's

5- LuLing BBQ

6- Central Market.  Nothing like a Black Forest Ham and Blue Cheese Sandwich on Rye with sun dried tomato pesto and carmelized onions!  YUM!

7- Up Franklin Basin munching on my dads dutch oven cooking!!

8- Teri's Cafe in Oceanside

Eight things I look forward too

1- Going to Asia in less than two months!

2- Getting my non Profit Busines "The Discover Fitness Foundation" going more than just a name!  I am still writing all the By laws and getting the Board of Directors.

3- Buying a house in the near future

4- Getting out of debt 

5- Thanksgiving in Missouri with Chris's parents

6- Seeing my family again!  I hope it is soon!

7- Having kids someday

8- Taking Chris to visit Erin and Snug in Jackson Hole.  Hopefully we will get to do this sometime soon, even though we don't have plans to at the moment.

Eight people I have tagged

1- Tasha

2- Carly

3- Kirsten

4- Trisha

5- Liberty

6- Jenny

7- Shelly

8- Anyone else that is bored and wants to do this!!!  ;)

6 comments:

KIRSTEN said...

YEAH - someone is actually tagging me. I will try and get right on that one - ha ha! Are you headed to Ut for Christmas?

Hayley said...

Love you new Header! Darling!

Carly said...

Your new header is way cute.
I am glad that you liked the Host. That is funny that you ready to throw it across the room. I am ready for the next one. Are you going to see the Twilight movie?

Nate and Tasha said...

Mmmmmm.... Juniper Take Out and Fredrico's does sound good. Maybe if you and I are in Logan at the same time, we could have a lunch date - Christmas???
Your header is very cute AND I can't believe you are going to Asia, I am so jealous!

Shelly Traveller said...

sounds like fun, I'm on it!

Charie and Jonathan Francom said...

I love Fredricos too and also Famosa's tiny spicy chicken in Logan. I cannot top those places anywhere...I think it must be nostalgic reasons though.

You look so cute on your scooter.