I know, I know....It has been like an eternity since I have blogged. But, I got a little blogged out after blogging our whole trip to Asia. But, not only that, we have not done anything too exciting. We have done a few things, like camping, working, Chris rode his bike in the MS 150 and we started salsa dancing classes (which is a lot of fun, but I think Chris will only last one session).
I had a to put up some pictures we took this last weekend at the Houston Art Car show. It was pretty amazing what they did with some of these cars. And these aren't even the best ones!! The lighting was that great, so sorry about that. People are very artistic with their cars, I had no idea this world existed! Not only that, but most of these cars are licensed and drive around legally!! But, less talk, take a look at these cars:
This is a genie car. It had a strobe light inside with a bed, and smoke came out of the top!
If you take a close look you can see that this one is done completely out of easter "peeps" Bet you didn't know the art you could do with those!
I found this bunny one a tad bit scary myself. When the car drives around the bunny actually moves up and down. I saw it drive. It really does.So, you would think there was an waster theme, but it actually wasn't. It just so happened that those were the pictures turned out. I found out that there is an art car museum around here, so if any of you come and visit we can go check it out :)




5 comments:
Those are unbelievable. Looks like fun!
Crazy the time, energy and money people put into random things! So cool to see!
Hey, to answer your question about finding out about the twins...we have it on video and let's just say that my eyes look like they are going to pop out of my head!
Of course I want to "link up!" You are so cute. I am glad you are posting again...PS will you tell Trisha to send me an invite to her blog???
How totally fun! People have such imagination, creativity...and obviously too much time! :) I'm glad you're back to blogging!
Salsa lessons?! How totally awesome!!
Wow, who knew that Easter Peeps could make such a difference in the world:)
Very cool
Post a Comment