Tuesday, September 1, 2009

I felt bad....


I know that this Picture isn't too interesting to anyone else other than maybe my own family.....But I just felt bad that I had a picture up of some baby I didn't even know. So, I fixed the scanner, and here is a side view baby boy Brown at 12 1/2 weeks. :) he looks like he is all nestled in a cradle.


7 comments:

Trisha said...

He is so cute! Can't wait for more to come!

Shelly Traveller said...

Oh he is already so cute!

KIRSTEN said...

Haylee - that is actually a really good picture of the baby at 12 weeks. What a HANDSOME little fellow ... already a ladies man :)

Alabama Apples said...

Love it! I'm so excited for you!!! I love getting an ultrasound and seeing the little one snuggled in there. It makes it real until they start kicking. That is probably my favorite part, the moving about. It is like they are reminding you through-out the day that they are there.

MartyE said...

I can already tell he's going to be handsome!

Christie said...

Wait wait wait...baby??!! Woo hoo!

Dustin and Shelli Chambers said...

So I am really slow but congratulations! Little boys are so fun and crazy, just keep your sense of humor and you will be so happy! Good luck with the pregnancy and beyond... :)