Thursday, February 11, 2010

We have a date!!!

FEBRUARY 23RD!


What is important about this day? Oh, yea, well....that is the day that I have a C-section scheduled. Apparently Baby Brown is very stubborn ( I am sure he gets that from his dad...) and will not turn around the right way. In fact, the doctor said yesterday that he must like it where he is, because he is using my bladder, etc. as a trampoline to wedge himself higher and higher head up into my ribs. Figures. I think it is because I kept saying I was going to jump on the trampoline at work. That, I am sure he gets from me. I am not too worried about a c-section. What is one more surgery? Add it to my list. At least now I can make plans :)

6 comments:

Trisha said...

Can't wait to see him!

Curt, Julie, Claire and Andrew said...

That is awesome! I feel the same way about having a schedule! Good thing you are a seasoned surgery undergoer!! I hope everything goes great and that you are doing well! I will see you Saturday!!

KIRSTEN said...

My heart was jumping when I saw that you had a new post, in hopes there would be a pic of the little man. I will be tunning in around the 23rd for sure! YAY!!

Casey Hyer Photography said...

Woop woop! At least you know when he's coming. I hated the 6 weeks before. I couldn't get any work done because I had no cell phone service in the studio.

Also yes, Chris is know for being stubborn. I'm sure it is him.

Alabama Apples said...

Hooray for you! Stubborn little man-ny...hmmm...think it is a sign of what is to come? :)

I had crazy false labor last week (a day and 1/2 of regular increasing contractions, but stopped progressing 'cause her head wasn't engaged), so I've got a date, too! My doctor is going to induce me on the 19th...hooray!! I'm at a 3 already, so it shouldn't be a too long labor...

Nate and Tasha said...

Now it's time to get those pictures up - come on why aren't you updating your blog the same morning you have you baby :) Anxious to see this little guy. Love the name Mason!