Friday, March 5, 2010

Some pictures of Mason



So for some reason blogger won't let me upload my pictures for this blog. So I had to steal some pictures from my sisters facebook pages. Weird. I don't know what the problem is, but here are some pictures of Mason. I can't believe he is two weeks old already! Just a warning, there are a lot of picture, so don't feel bad if you don't make it through all of them :)




This Seahorse is amazing. It can calm him mid cry.....


Like Father like son...








Proud new Auntie Em




Chilling with Grandpa Munkee



Grandma Munkee :)



One Week old





Mason's first wreck at one week old. Ha ha ha, not really. My mom just high centered the car!




First Doctors Appointment. He is NOT happy!









Napping Cousins



3 comments:

KIRSTEN said...

Haylee - I am so HAPPY for you and Chris. Little Mason looks absolutely perfect!

Megan said...

Oh I love the picture of the cousins napping! That is so cute! He is such a cute baby congrats!

Pam said...

Congratulations! I just posted a funny movie about sleep deprivation in mothers.