Friday, February 26, 2010

Mason Colby Brown





Mason Colby Brown
Born 2/23/2010
8:57 am
7 pounds 15 ounces
19 inches long


Let's face it. I had a scheduled c-section. I therefore don't have some amazing birth story like most of you, other than all the sudden we have the cutest thing I could ever think we would have! He is such an amazing little guy, even though he doesn't do much. Chris is totally enthralled with him and can't believe how he all the sudden has a little boy. Cute is now is Chris's vocabulary. We went in Tuesday morning, had our baby. It takes no time at all if you don't have to labor first. Then we were in the hospital until this morning (Friday). The hospital and the staff were great. I had a very nice room, and Chris got his own bed to sleep in so he didn't have to sleep in a chair or anything. We are a little overwhelmed with all the work it takes to have a baby when you want to be sleeping, but we will get used to it. Since there isn't much to the story I am just going to post an insane amount of photos. You can look at all of them if you want, but I can't resist them so you don't have to look at all of them if you get bored at looking at my child :)








Our first family picture.

I am not quite sure what to do at this point, I think I was still loopy from the anesthesia...















11 comments:

Jenny said...

Yeah for a new beautiful boy - and more importantly the end of pregnancy! Who cares how they get here as long as they get here safe and sound and cute! You'll be amazed at how quickly you can adjust to being a zombie for months and months on end. Isn't it amazing how it really is all worth it, even with the barfing and other pregnancy woes?! Oh and I'm glad this little guy has a name now!

Jasmin said...

Congratulations Haylee and Chris!! Welcome to the world, Mason - we can't wait to meet you (someday)!! I'm glad everything went well and isn't it totally amazing to see your child? I know I could never get enough of looking at Davey, even in the middle of the night. He is soooo cute! That last picture reminds me of the Brown family. Maybe its the darling little nose. Hope the recovery is going well!

KIRSTEN said...

I am so excited to finally see pics of baby Mason! He is such a HANDSOME little guy, and I am so excited for you and Chris. I can't wait to hear the stories of all the funny things he does! CONGRATS!!

Alabama Apples said...

He is so BEAUTIFUL! Seriously, I have seen a lot of little ones, and he is beautiful...or maybe I should say handsome. It is such a shock to have a child once in you, suddenly out! My husband and I will just look at her and be like, "she's here, really here, not in there..." craziness! It is so amazing to think they came from the Lord, lived and grew in you, then are here to learn and grow. One can only hope to do a good job. :) I hope you're feeling well, having a baby ANY way is rough on the body! I'm trying to recover my mind since my mom left this weekend. I'm sure everyone has told you, rest as often as you can.

Love the pictures! Keep posting them!!!

Mortons Love said...

Oh my, congratulations!!!!! He is absolutely beautiful. I'm so excited for you!

Good luck with all of it, I know you're already a fabulous mother. Enjoy!!!

Charee B Mcclellan said...

what a sweetie!! i love babies...CONGRATS!

Trisha said...

Congrats! He is beautiful and every birth is an amazing experience. It is such a miracle!

carli said...

Super cute!! I'm glad everything went well. Congrats and can't wait for more pictures

The Hoths said...

CONGRATS!!! he is darling and I'm so glad to hear that everything went so well. enjoy every second with him!

Kylene said...

Congrats! He is so cute. I forget how teeny tiny they are when they first come. Both my girls were c-sections so I can relate! Good Luck with your new little Mason and "Welcome to Motherhood". :)

ZZ said...

Congratulations! He is ADORABLE! I'm glad that everything went smoothly and now you have a cute, snuggly baby to cuddle with. :) We can't wait to meet him soon! xoxo