
This is where we now live. I am still trying to get used to it. And it has been cold. I mean, cold! If I have to live in cold, I want snow. But whatever, everyone says it has been uncharacteristically cold. So hopefully it warms up soon. I constantly have Johnny Cash's "Folsom Prison Blues" running through my head. In fact we went to the Folsom Prison Museum last weekend. It was very interesting. Chris loved it.
I know I have been a blogging lackey, but it has been crazy with moving. I promise to update with some pictures from Mason's first Christmas. I know you are all dying to see them! Ha ha ha.
2 comments:
I found you! I just looked at your Hawaii pictures. Wishing I was there right now. Hope you guys are settled in and you definitely need to post LOTS of pictures of Mason and your new apartment, etc. Gotta love blogs!
Beautiful! We need to come and see you guys. See you in a few weeks for the bday extravaganza.
Post a Comment