Thursday, March 31, 2011

March 12 for 12

Okay, it is only the 3rd month of the year and I messed this up.  I didn't get 12 pictures on the 12th of March.  But I have 12 pictures from the month, so I am going to to 12 pictures of the 12 months instead.  Hey, it is my blog and I can do what I want, right?  :)  So here is a view of our 3rd month.  (minus all the pictures from my families visit, because I already posted all of those)

Photobucket
L to R: At the Folsom Library ready to pick out books!  Fun on the slide! Headed into church, our church building is in the same parking lot as the Sacramento Temple so it was a nice backdrop.  Eating breakfast, nothing better than sitting in front of the TV watching Curious George with a banana and a muffin!


Photobucket
Eating his "taco", and playing at the park with dad.

Photobucket
Mason and Chris at the park, Mason's first time bowling with the Hills, and eating rice!

You will notice that a few of these photos are of Mason eating. He is an endless gullet. He eats non stop, go figure. I don't know why he is so small. Other than he runs me ragged every day. Also, happenings this month: Mason now sleeps through the night, popped out his first tooth!! (Actually he popped out three!) And he is now walking!!! I tried to take a picture of his tooth---didn't work. I have videos of him walking, but no pictures. Sorry. Also, this last week-no more pacifier. He didn't even notice! Guess he didn't need it!

No comments: