Saturday, March 12, 2011

Some Pictures From Our Trip to Utah

We didn't do too much in Utah other than Mason's party, and Erin's Baby Shower, but I do have some cute pictures from hanging out with family.  I just wanted to post a few...

Splits anyone?
I wish this was real...
Tunnel of Cola.  Thanks Cache Valley Mall for a plethora of junk food to climb on.
First driving lesson
Jungle cat friend
Erin's Baby Shower
She is so cute pregnant :)
Not a great picture, but we got to have lunch with my friend Michelle and these are the two mischief Mason's!
Sucker anyone?
What do you do when you have two babies and only one baby chair at dinner time?  Tie one to the chair with a tablecloth.  Good idea grandma.  Note:  Tie the less wiggly one.  Mason never would have stayed in that!!!

2 comments:

Mortons Love said...

WHAAAAAAT??? Erin is having a baby???!!!! Oh man, tell her congratulations!

Jasmin said...

Mason is such a doll! So cute!