Friday, July 25, 2008

Got our TICKETS!!



So after a few years of talking about going, we finally got our tickets to Asia! We will be taking a little over a week in Hong Kong. The next week we will be in Japan!

HONG KONG


JAPAN


Of course, now we have to wait until December to go.....This is going to be a long wait.




8 comments:

Nyman's said...

That is so awesome. That would be the coolest experience, plus the Sushi I bet is excellent. Hopefully the months will fly by.

KIRSTEN said...

Jealous, jealous, jealous. Don't worry with all of the holidays coming up, december will be here before you know it. Do you speak any japanese?

Alabama Apples said...

How exciting! My dad served his mission in Hong Kong and I've always wanted to go!

Jenny said...

WOW!!! I'm totally jealous. I guess this is what you get to do when you don't have kids, huh? My dad and Liberty's dad actually served their missions together in Hong Kong! Better brush up on your Cantonese and rice eating!

Nate and Tasha said...

Jealous! (that is all I have to say about that.) Oh, and have fun!

Hayley said...

You suck. :)

Sandy said...

That is awesome. I have always wanted to go to Hong Kong. When I went to Japan I was amazed at how small everything was compared to the US.

Carly said...

I am so jealous. That will be way fun!