Friday, July 11, 2008

Memories!

I got this from Amy's blog and thought it would be fun!!!

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.EVERYBODY PLAY! I want to see what memories are out there!

13 comments:

Nate and Tasha said...

Looks like I am first... I have lots of memories with you, but one of my favorites is when we would do our gymnastics routines on your front lawn. I am pretty sure we had C+C Music Factory blaring in the background. There are so many more, bike rides, camp, trampolines, sleepovers, and on and on...

Shelly Traveller said...

Here's a good one. Remember when we went on a triple date together (names will not be disclosed) and we would pick up your date (who was dressed like a grandma) and throw him in the trunk and people called the cops and we got pulled over. Now that was comical!

Hayley said...

I have so many memories of you. Really so many-playing in your awesome play house in your back yard. I remember your birthday party at the gym. We picked up pizza on the way, and then slept there and I was a bit out of my league with all your cute gym friends. We had loads of fun together!

Rachel and Lam said...

Lets see. I remember one of the first times you were in one of my classes. I remember how you had the coolest socks. You came to school with different styles of socks all the time. Then there are memories of diving, being roomies and hanging out with Johnson & Palmer. Another favorite is when we went to the Howl at USU. You were dressed up as Day and I dressed up as Night. That was a fun night. How I wished you could go back in time and relive those fun moments in life, for at least a couple of hours.

Amy F. said...

Weren't you like in gymnastics or something? Sometimes I just wished we were in the same grade so we could have been better friends! I thought you were awesome! (And still do ;)

Trisha said...

Swim and dive meets came first to my mind. I always loved watching you guys practice, especially cause it meant that we weren't in the pool. You were always 100% sweet.

KIRSTEN said...

Haylee - you have always been such a party to be around and so where do I begin. One day in particular stands out when I came home with you after school. (I think we were in middle school). Your mom had bagged up all of your clothes and told you that you would be able to pick one thing out for each day you kept your room clean -- ha ha. That still makes me laugh!!

Nyman's said...

How can we just narrow it down to one memory. I remember you were always your own person. You didn't conform to anything that was going on. You were always true to yourself, which I loved about you. Plus our mom's worked together :)

Sandy said...

I don't have any specific memories but you were always nice to everyone in high school and I remember seeing you throughout college at Duane, BJ, and Marcos's place and the Psi Sigma Phi house parties.

Carly said...

I have lots of memories coming to your house when we were visiting Grandma. We used to jump on the tramp with the sprinklers. I remember you and Jessica would do cool tricks and I was just trying not to fall off. I also remember having half birthday parties with all the cousins. Those were awesome.

Jenny said...

I have to agree with one of your friend's memories that you always were you own self! You've always been so fun to be around because you are unique and not afraid to just do what you want, dress how you like to dress, and it's just perfect! Plus, Jeff always says you could crush him 'cause you do every single physical activity known to man!

Nikki said...

of course the meets when we would all sit along the pool and watch the diving during the diving break. so cool! oh, and I was always so jealous of your long, gorgeous hair!!

Charie and Jonathan Francom said...

My last memory of you is kind of funny...it was the semester we had Statistics together and it was a 7am class. I actually took that final the day Jonathan and I got married...yeah didn't do to well. Anyway I remember that Rox and I were always rolling out of bed and pretty much just going to that class in our pj's with hair stickin up and you always looked absolutely gorgeous and gave me a big all knowing smile when we rolled in. You are just one classy down to earth girl. I always thought there was something special about you...I just love ya!