Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I have been tagged twice!!!

The RULES
1. Link the person who tagged you...Liberty and Jenny!
2. Post these rules.
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. Tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking them

Okay, so you want to know 6 quirks about me. Hard to pick 6 out of all my quirks....but here goes....


1. I have A LOT (over 1000) of cd's, not too quirky I know, but the quirky part is, is that I have to have them in alphabetical order. Every time I get a new CD I have to sit down and reorganize my CD's. Of course my favorite artist has to start with an A, so every time I get one of her CD's I have to start clear at the beginning of my CD's. It usually takes me about 2-3 hours to do the "Great Reorganization" as my husband calls it. I try to let them sit in any slot, but it just drives me crazy and I always break down and start alphabatizing...

2. I can't JUST watch TV or JUST watch a movie. If I am not playing Solitaire on my phone or doing crossword puzzles or something other than just sitting and staring at the tube, then my mind wanders. I can't help it, I have to multitask or nothing gets done. This drives my husband crazy because he thinks I am not paying attention when I am doing something else other than just watching. He always quizzes me when we watch something together thinking he is going to prove me wrong, but he hasn't yet.


3. I am a diehard Friends fan. I own all ten seasons and I watch them over and over and over. I believe this is all Amanda's fault from when we were roommates. I had never even seen it before then. So Amanda, if you are reading this, I credit you to opening my eyes to the hilarity of it all. Chris hates that I love friends so much, but I believe that I made him somewhat of a fan last year. I have always hated rice and we made a deal that every time I ate rice, Chris had to watch an episode of Friends. Now I can tolerate eating rice, and he even will laugh every once in awhile at Friends. I know he just tries not to laugh, underneath it all he thinks it is great.


4. I can't sleep without a blanket. Even though it is SUPER hot, I have to sleep with a full on blanket. It cannot even be sheets. I just can't sleep unless I have that thick material wrapped around me. I sleep much better when I am really warm than when I am even a tiny bit cold anyway.

5. I have a bad habit of surfing the internet for HOURS! I think it stems back to last year when I was on bed rest for so long. I have an extreme talent of looking at nonsense on the internet, luckily now I don't waste so much time since I have a job.


6. I don't want a car. I have not had a car for almost 8 months now, and I just have no desire to get one. I need one for practicality reasons, but even though I was drenched in leftover hurricane rains last week on my scooter, I can't bring myself to get a car. I feel that someday I will need one, but for now I find so much enjoyment from riding around town on my scooter, even though it is over 100 degrees outside!!
That is definitely not a complete list, but I don't want to embarrass myself too much! I guess I am supposed to tag people sooo....I tag Rachel, Kirsten, Tasha, Charie, Kristina and Cami. Have fun!!





7 comments:

Hayley said...

I always have to have a blanket too. It drives Travis crazy because I turn the air conditioner on super high, so I can snuggle up to a blanket.

Mortons Love said...

I can accept blame for "Friends". It's been a while for me, maybe I need to watch some with a KFC triple crunch sandwhich. How was I not fatter then?

Jenny said...

Ha! This was super fun to read. My hubby is the same way with CDs only he doesn't have nearly as many as you, thank goodness!

Roxanne said...

I love reading all these funny things about you...what a cute girl you are. It looks like you are having a good summer. I can't wait to hear about your trip.

Charie and Jonathan Francom said...

I didn't know you had a scooter. Perfect vehicle for the time! Very fun.

ALso I am just like you with the whole blanket thing. I completely know what you mean! So glad you got tagged!

Alabama Apples said...

Fun quirks! Not quite as neurotic as some (be proud of yourself)! I too love warm blankets to sleep with. My husband calls me "the furnace" when I sleep. Thanks for playing along!

camigodfrey said...

i am with you on the blanket and friends thing, and i would love a scooter if i didnt always have to drive with kids or need groceries or something.