This weekend some of my co workers and I were able to go to Austin to a Gymnastics Association Banquet. It was very cool, and we were able to hear the Mens Olympic Gymnastics Coach talk about how the Mens team won Bronze even though they were underdogs and were not supposed to even make it into the finals! It gave me goosebumps!! It was a very cool weekend. The picture is not that great because it is from my phone, sorry.I also need to put a few pictures from my first football game! Chris got me and my friend Julie Titus Martin (she just moved here from Utah! YAY!!) tickets to the Houston Texans vs Tampa Bay Bucaneers. The tickets were very close, and so even though neither of us knew very much about football we had a lot of fun! Sorry, pics are from my phone again.



And of course the cheerleaders for all you men out there ;)

5 comments:
You always have such fun adventures to post. The game looked like lots of fun!
Hayley's right your adventures are always fun. Don't you just love football games the atmosphere is is the greatest. We have gone to a few of them. Josh's goal is to see a football game in every stadium. We have conquered 3 so far. Texas just might be the next, then I will call you and Chris to come along.
haylee, thanks for the comment on the facebook. i blog much more than that...i just started facebook up and don't really know what to do with it. your wedding dress was beautiful. you looked like a gorgeous bride. looks like things are well for you. i will check in from time to time to see how you are doing..if that is ok. take care.
Isn't it fun having professional sports around. I'm not a sports buff, but you have to admit that there is nothing like witnessing a game every now and again!!
I bet that was cool to hear the coach talk. I have to admit that I am totally missing the Olympics. They were fun to watch. It looks like you have plenty of fun things to do though. The game looks like lots of fun :)
Post a Comment