




Yesterday was Chris and I's 2nd Anniversary. Boy does time fly! I can't believe that it has already been two years! I am thankful every day that I have him, even though we have gone through our rough spots....I admit that I was not the most pleasant person to be around our first year of marriage while I was always on bedrest, but we learned a lot from it and this second year has been a great one! We moved to a whole new place and have been figuring things out together on our own which has been great for us. I know there will be many great times to come!
*Our wedding pictures were taken by Casey Hyer who is a great photographer in SLC, so if you need pictures taken get a hold of him!!! Thanks Casey for taking them for us, and thank you Alisa for letting us borrow him those few days!!!!
10 comments:
Happy days are for sure to come. I am with you, it amazes me how time flys when your in love, and having fun.
Love those picture! And to many more!
I love the big dip on the first one!
Happy Anniversary to you guys! You made a lovely bride Haylee! Lovely.
The first year is a big learning year right? Anyways, just wait until you hit 6 years! I feel like I'm going to be 70 years old in no time.
You were a great couple to photograph.
And in general. You are both awesome people. I really had fun with Chris in Ouray.
Man, time really does fly. We found each other through myspace, right before you and Chris were married. I can remember you talking about your wedding plans.
I am so happy for the both of you. Two years down, and many more to go!!!
Congratulations! The first two years are the hardest but the most fun too. Enjoy every minute of being together.
Hooray for two years. I have found marriage definitely has its ups and downs, but you come out of it loving each other even more. I loved Kit when we were engaged, but I loved him more when we got married. I love him more now than I did then, and I know I'll love him even more after 20 years. Here's to many, many more anniversaries!!!
Happy Anniversary! I remember being there for the big day. I can't believe that was 2 years ago AND I can't believe we didn't get together when we lived so close! Too bad, but I am glad you survived Ike. Looks like a mess to me!
Post a Comment