I have no pictures for this post. Don't get me wrong, I have TONS of pictures I NEED to post, but we are without internet for another week. I am using my moms computer right now, and it doesn't have any of my pictures on it. Why you ask?
If you would have told me 2 months ago I would be living in Utah I would have told you you were crazy! When I left Utah 7 years ago, I didn't think I would be back to live very soon. When I married Chris 4 years ago, I NEVER thought we would EVER live in Utah again. Not that we don't like Utah. We both love it and think it is a very beautiful and nice place to live. We just thought it didn't have anything for us job wise.
We were wrong.
Chris has had his resume all over the country. Salt Lake City took the bait. And here we are. He accepted the job last week, flew back to Houston to get our stuff from storage, and I found us a place to live. I found a place, signed the lease, hooked up our electricity and gas, and then sat back crossing my fingers that Chris would like the place.
He did. We both love it. We love the house, we love the area, we love being by the mountains, and we LOVE being so close to family!!! Mason finally has his own room and we are getting into the swing of things. I can't wait for spring to be in full swing (What is with this snow? This 2-year Texan, 5 year Southern Cali girl is having trouble adjusting!)
For all of our friends in, around or near Salt Lake----Let's play!!! I can't wait to see you all!!!
And because I can't stand not putting some sort of picture, here is Big Cottonwood Canyon that we now live by :)

6 comments:
We've had a crazy few months for sure. It is amazing how things can fall into place so perfectly. I'm glad you have a happy ending!!!
Crazy, but great to hear you are back. Let's get together for sure!
I'm so glad you were able to find a job. I'm glad things work out for the best for you.
Can't wait for the pics of your little man and new place!
Happy to hear that you have found your place, and even happier that when we have "old friend" get togethers ... you can now come!
You'll get used the cold again... well sort of. Hooray for being close to family and friends again.
We are so glad you guys are here!!
Post a Comment