Wednesday, August 25, 2010

6 Months


My little guy is 6 months old as of Monday. Where does the time go, and why doesn't it go by that fast while you are pregnant?!?!

Here are his stats as of his Doctors appointment on Monday:

Weight: 15.0 lbs. 10th percentile
Height: 26 in. 35th percentile
Head Circumference: 16.3 in. 5th percentile

So he has a small head....

Also, the doctor said we could finally feed him some solids. (YES!!)

(I think he wants more)
And for those of you that were wondering a bit more about what happened at our house, someone threw a rock through the window to get into the house. They didn't steal as much as they could have (my laptop was sitting right there, and they didn't take it) But they did get a chest of mine that had all of my non replaceable valuables. Bummer.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

I must have straight cream because Cole is almost as big as your little guy!

Alabama Apples said...

Hooray for another milestone! Emme turned 6 months last Thurday...she's a small one at only 12 pounds (4th %). I wish my little stinker would like food a little more...uggh...but we're working on it. :)

I'm so sorry for your loss. My purse was stolen out of my hands a couple of years ago and the loss of the little trinket/mementos in it were what I missed the most. (Not anything compared to your house being robbed, I know). I'm so sorry!!

Amy F. said...

Wow, I can't believe he is getting so big so fast!