Thursday, January 8, 2009
Another Update about my dad
This is an update for all of those that have been emailing me or calling me about my dad. It has been about three week since his brain surgery (I can't believe it has been three weeks!!!) and he is feeling pretty good. He is getting out of the house and doing things. He went to the doctor the other day and they are pretty positive about how things will go. His tumor was a Grade 3, so he will be starting radiation in the next few days, but everyone seems very glad that it is not a Grade 4. I am so proud of him and how he is doing, I know that he will be fighting hard to get through this, as will all of us be fighting hard with him. I am so glad that my sisters live close by him to help, and that Erin was able to be with him for such a long time the last few weeks. I am so grateful for my family and how much we all love each other! Love you DAD!!! You will get through this!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I had no idea! I am so glad to hear he is doing ok. Keep me updated. I know he will make it thru just fine!
whoops! This is Tasha
Post a Comment